Visa for Swiss Emigrants.


The Australian Government, Department of Home Affairs, provides information about all available visas on their website. The helpful Visa Finder includes the most common Australian visas and might help you to find the right visa, but does not include every visa. 


If you think you need help with the visa please note the following: In Australia, only a registered migration agent is allowed to advise on visa requirements, help an applicant lodge a visa application and deal with the Department of Immigration and Citizenship on an applicant’s behalf, usually for a fee. More information about what a registered migration agent can do and how to choose one is available on the website of the Office of Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA)